Senior Solutions is an established Companion and Personal Care agency owned and operated by Nick and Janet Faraone. The Faraones and their team are committed to providing quality care to seniors in their home, hospital or senior community. Senior Solutions is licensed by the Virginia Department of Health and a member of the National Private Duty Association.
Senior Solutions enables seniors to remain in the comfort and security of their home rather than in an assisted living or nursing facility. Our caregivers can assist with: typical household chores; recuperation from illness, surgery or injury; transportation and accompaniment; respite care to relieve a family caregiver or provide services during a hospital stay. Senior Solutions develops a specialized Care Plan for you and then take great care to select the right caregiver(s) for you. Our caregivers are thoroughly screened, oriented and offered monthly trainings on a variety of pertinent topics. Our Geriatric Care Management services assess the needs beyond home care and make connections with a network of reputable providers.
Janet and Nick Faraone are active members of the senior community including: the Alzheimer's Association, the Richmond Senior Network, Prime Time Advisors and with Senior Connections, the Capital Area Agency on Aging. Please visit our website at www.srsolutionsinc.com to meet some of caregivers, see testimonials from our clients and better understand our commitment to caring for our senior friends.
- Known for Consistency of Care so you and your caregiver can develop a great relationship!
- Meal Preparation, Light Housekeeping, Laundry, Linen Changing, Shopping and Errands.
- Assistance with Bathing, Dressing, Ambulation and Toileting. Assessed by one of our RNs.
- Transportation to Appointments, Shopping and Social Outings. We can stay with you during treatments.
- Staffing from just two hours to Round the Clock care!
- Schedules designed to meet your needs.
- Caregivers attend Monthly Trainings on topics including: Alzheimer's/Dementia, Hospice, Infections.
- Deficiency Free at last inspection by the Virginia Department of Health.
- 98% of our clients would use us again and recommend us to others.
- Serving the Greater Richmond Area